Activities begin as soon as the clock chimes!
Missy Barber Art Time
Local artist, Missy Barber will be at the Library on the first Saturday of each month to provide an art lesson to local children.
We hope you will take advantage of her talent at 11 AM on Saturday, March 2, 2019.
Monday at 5:30 PM: StoryTime – ages 3-12
- March 4 – Parachute Day, let’s play parachute games & parachute drop from balcony!
- March 11 – National Napping Day – Wear your pajamas and snuggle up for Storytime!
- March 18 – Sparky the Fire Dog Day. Sparky will read us a story and we’ll have activities.
- March 25 – Purple Day-wear purple, Purple People Eater Contest, and make purple lip balm.
Tuesday at 5:30 PM: Techie Tuesday – ages 10+, and Lego Club – ages 7+
- March 5
- March 12
- March 19
- March 26
Wednesday at 11 AM: Baby Basics – ages 3 mos. to 3 years
- March 6
- March 13
- March 20
- March 27
Wednesday at 1 PM:
Toddler Time – ages 3 to 5
- March 6 – Bring a smock & sippy cup-celebrate Michelangelo’s B-day-Paint & Sippy Cup!
- March 13 – Pre-K-Play / Toddler Time fun with math and counting snacks!
- March 20 – Mr. Rogers’ Birthday, let’s build a road in the neighborhood of make-believe!
- March 27 – National Umbrella Month, tissue paper umbrellas, games & activities.
Saturday at 11 AM:
STEM – all ages
- March 2 – Read Across America/Dr. Seuss B-Day! Visit with Cat in the Hat, Thing 1 & Thing 2.
- March 9 – International Day of Awesome-Lego Movie & Everything’s Awesome popcorn!
- March 16 – St Patrick’s Day Shenanigans: build your own leprechaun trap, leprechaun bingo, Pot ‘O Gold hunt, & pin the mustache on the leprechaun. Please bring empty cereal boxes if you have them to build your own trap, thank you!
- March 23 – First weekend of spring, let’s plant seeds and watch them grow.
- Saturday, March 31 – National Crayon Day, Make crayons, coloring contest and more.